Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Lovely cheap backpack  (Read 2608 times)

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Lovely cheap backpack
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2019, 11:42:47 PM »
*Originally Posted by gvy [+]
I just ordered it at XLMoto Belgium. It is branded Course .
It cost me 10 + shipping 8.
So I am curious regarding quality and usability.
It is cheap

I got one some time ago (in  the UK) when it was on offer at 10.  I've worn it a couple of times on long'ish journeys (120 - 180 miles).  It is comfortable to wear and the aerodynamic profile DOES seem to have an impact as it doesn't seem to drag heavily on you while on the move.  The straps are a bit narrow, especially the waist strap, and the padding isn't the best but trhat doesn't affect overall comfort or stability.

Capacity is maybe a bit lower than is intimated - over here at least - but certainly adequate for relatively short trips, a couple of days max., I'd suggest.

Probably the single most noticeable downside is the lack of compartments so pretty much everything is lumped in together.

Other than that it's not a bad bit of kit and is a bargain when it's on offer cheap from XL Moto.  So far, so good and a thumbs up from me, albeit with the caveats above and durability unknown!

Regards,

Adie

Offline gvy

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 2011 street triple
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 03:31:26 PM »
It arrived, and yes, the downside is indeed the lack of compartiments.
I will give it a try to use it as a daily tool for the PC , some paperwork and my lunchbox.
Not sure if it will be the right tool but hey, for the price it is more then one can expect, so I will surely use it on the street triple.
Glad to have it.

Offline Mase_uk

• Street Triple Master
  • Topic Author
  • Lifes for living - Bikes for riding
  • Bike: Street Triple R 2015
  • City / Town: Chelmsford, Essex
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2019, 11:58:38 AM »
been using mine for ages and still works ok. Think this is great for the price.. not the best quality but defo worth it

Recent Posts/Topics