Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New member.  (Read 184 times)

Offline Taylori

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple 2011
  • City / Town: Hereford
New member.
« on: June 14, 2019, 11:51:33 AM »
Hi, Thanks for having me from a very wet Herefordshire. Will the Sun ever shine again?

Online Tomspurs

• Street Triple God
  • 09 ST, CRF230F, DT175MX, DT175C, PE175Z, IT175J
  • Bike: 09 Hinkley ST
  • City / Town: Wallington
Re: New member.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 08:53:20 PM »
Welcome....and NO  :001:
Parc Ferme - Car Park Ross

Online adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: New member.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 09:03:23 AM »
*Originally Posted by Taylori [+]
Hi, Thanks for having me from a very wet Herefordshire. Will the Sun ever shine again?

Hello, good morning and a very warm (?)  :401: to the net's best forum for all things Street Triple! :401:

The question about if and/or when the sun will shine again seems, at the moment - and for the foreseeable -  to depend entirely on whereabouts in the country you are and which part of this dreadful weather system you're sitting under.  Conditions around here have been utterly awful for a couple of weeks - we even had a funnel cloud tornado photographed in Wellington (Somerset) last Friday, and that's just seven miles form here!  We had a two day deluge that saw at least seven or eight inches of rain and flash flooding while Exeter bathed in sunshine - 25 miles away!

Anyway, according to this morning's forecast, it looks like we're stuck with this for a while but, looking on the 'bright' side, it's giving me the opportunity to sort out some of the unholy mess in my workshop and perhaps get rid of some overstock of ST3 parts!  TORs anyone?  :008:

Welcome on board Taylori!

Regards,

Adie

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat