Author Topic: Satnav wireing  (Read 195 times)

Offline kevin

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
Satnav wireing
on: June 01, 2020, 09:33:25 AM
I am hoping to fit a Sat Nav to my street triple r wiring it from the heated grip connector, I have read previous posts about this and I know I need to fit a relay part number T2506040 available from world of triumph. I also need the connector that goes into the heated grip socket which I do not have the part number for does anyone know the number of this plug. there is an old post about this with pictures of the parts but I cannot read the number on the plug packet. Any help with this would be great thanks in advance Kevin.

Offline Tomspurs

• Street Triple God
  • 09 ST, CRF230F, DT175MX, DT175C, PE175Z, IT175J
  • Bike: 09 Hinkley ST
  • City / Town: Wallington
Re: Satnav wireing
Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 05:15:53 PM
Hi Kevin, which Street Triple do you have and whats Sat Nav have you got / getting  :027:
Parc Ferme - Car Park Ross

Offline kevin

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
Re: Satnav wireing
Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 05:53:04 PM
Thanks for the reply I am going to use a Garmin Sat Nav a Nuvi51 that I use in my van. Since my original posting I have done a bit more research triumph do a GPS connector kit part no A9938122 at 9 92 was going to get that and then either splice a Garmin lead to it or use the plug and connect the Garmin lead to it. Also I am aware that I need to fit another relay which I have the part number for. I know its not a specific bike Sat Nav but for the small amount I will want to use it I think it will be ok. This afternoon I have had the side rad cover off and found the heated grip plug socket so should be fairly straight forward to sort. My bike is a 2016 street triple r 675