Author Topic: Hello  (Read 127 times)

Offline RikRS

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Trile RS 765
  • City / Town: Cheltenham
Hello
on: June 01, 2020, 08:57:23 PM
Evening everyone - have been a member of this forum before but seemed to have lapsed. Purchase of new 202 765 RS has energised me into saying hello again and to share problem I am having with my new bike. Wil post that inthe relevant technical section :003: :003:

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Hello
Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 10:46:13 AM
*Originally Posted by RikRS [+]
Evening everyone - have been a member of this forum before but seemed to have lapsed. Purchase of new 202 765 RS has energised me into saying hello again and to share problem I am having with my new bike. Wil post that inthe relevant technical section :003: :003:

Hey RikRS!  Hello, good morning and a very warm  :401: BACK to the net's best for all things Street Triple!

Purchasing a new 2020 RS is a VERY good reason to get back  on board but sharing a problem does not sound very heartening! 

There's clearly going to be a relatively limited pool of experience of such a new machine but I'm sure there'll be someone to offer help and advice.  Hopefully, though, the 'problem' - whatever it may be - will be sorted out quickly by your dealer and you'll be  posting some pics of your new machine in all it's glory.

Nice to have you back on board.  Stay safe and stay well.

Regards,

Adie

scandal-fat