Author Topic: Just ordered my Street Triple R! Hi everyone. From sunny Hertfordshire  (Read 4992 times)

Offline chunkeymoneky026

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple R
  • City / Town: St Albans
Just ordered my Street Triple R. I have wanted one for about 2 years however couldnít afford one until recently. I have previously had a Lexmoto Tekken (learner bike), Ninja 300, MT07, M09, and more recently Ducati scrambler 800 Full Throttle. Iím in Hertfordshire UK.
Because of COVID-19 the dealer canít get the new bike into the workshop for around 3 weeks and so I have a little bit of a wait.
Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 10:06:03 AM by chunkeymoneky026

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
 :401: :401: :401: Good progression of bikes. Iím Lincoln based but we had a holiday last year at Hey on Wye and visited Herford and place around and went into the Brecon Beacons. There are worse areas to have a bike
Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline runningman

• Street Triple Pro
Hertfordshire not Herefordshire!

Was in St Albans and Hemel Hempstead on Sunday with my 12 year daughter pillion on the back of my 675R. Quite a few roads around St Albans were closed.

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
*Originally Posted by runningman [+]

Was in St Albans and Hemel Hempstead on Sunday with my 12 year daughter pillion on the back of my 675R. Quite a few roads around St Albans were closed.
Iím an idiot! Welcome anyway chunkeymonkey026. Sure Hertfordshire is ace too  :028:
Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
*Originally Posted by chunkeymoneky026 [+]
Just ordered my Street Triple R. I have wanted one for about 2 years however couldnít afford one until recently. I have previously had a Lexmoto Tekken (learner bike), Ninja 300, MT07, M09, and more recently Ducati scrambler 800 Full Throttle. Iím in Hertfordshire UK.
Because of COVID-19 the dealer canít get the new bike into the workshop for around 3 weeks and so I have a little bit of a wait.

Hey chinkeymonkey026!  Hello, good morning and a very warm  :401: to the net's best for all things Street Triple!

Oh my!  a 3 week wait will seem  like forever!  Still, with luck this crap weather will have cleared and you'll be able to get out and enjoy the bike when it arrives.  Hope so.  We'll need some pictures to prove it, of course.

Meantime, kick back and enjoy a vicarious ride with your fellow forum members.

Stay safe.

Regards,

Adie

Online twooo

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 2014 675 R
  • City / Town: Tonbridge
Chunkeymoneky???

Chinkeymonkey???

:008: :008: :008: :008:

Cheers, 2

Offline chunkeymoneky026

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
*Originally Posted by RedBikeAgain3 [+]
Iím an idiot! Welcome anyway chunkeymonkey026. Sure Hertfordshire is ace too  :028:

Just seen these posts! Thanks for the welcome!

Offline chunkeymoneky026

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
*Originally Posted by runningman [+]

Yes a bit of a pain! All to do with social distancing apparently.  :027:

Offline chunkeymoneky026

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
*Originally Posted by adiepage [+]
Hey chinkeymonkey026!  Hello, good morning and a very warm  :401: to the net's best for all things Street Triple!

Oh my!  a 3 week wait will seem  like forever!  Still, with luck this crap weather will have cleared and you'll be able to get out and enjoy the bike when it arrives.  Hope so.  We'll need some pictures to prove it, of course.

Meantime, kick back and enjoy a vicarious ride with your fellow forum members.

Stay safe.

Regards,

Adie

As soon as I have it Iíll be posting plenty of pics! Deciding if I should ride my old bike there and ride new bike back or just hire a van?  :008:

Yes 3 weeks seems ages! I hope the weather is nice when I have it. Thanks for the welcome.

Offline JamesDeath

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: Street R 2009
Great Choice... :028:
Welcome... :821:
You dont want a tft screen anyway, the new R models aleged down grade in screen i think is a great call on triumphs part cheaper price and perfect screen.