Author Topic: 2017 Kawasaki Versys 650 Grand Tourer - 4k  (Read 119 times)

Offline Kwacky

• Street Triple Pro
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple R
  • City / Town: Brum
2017 Kawasaki Versys 650 Grand Tourer - 4k
on: June 28, 2020, 08:36:03 PM
Hi folks, I hope you're all good.

I know it's unlikely that anyone on here will want one, but if you could spread the word that would be appreciated.

With my job likely to be home based from now on (if I've still got one) it's time for the daily hack to go.  I've owned this bike from new.  It's got a full service history.  It's been my commuter for the 70 mile round trip to work.  It's been ridden all year round.  It's also toured France and had a long weekend on the Isle of Man. These are great all round budget bikes, they're surprisingly punchy, easy to ride and handle better than you would expect. Each winter it's had the full ACF50 treatment.  Plastics have been treated with G-Techniq Liquid Crystal.  The bike is in excellent condition for the mileage as it's been well looked after, but there is a mark on one of the handguards, a couple of minor stone chips and evidence of weathering on the front fork lowers.  The ignition could do with a clean out as it's a bit sticky.  I get about 220 miles from a tank. 

Mileage - 32,000

Mot - May 2021

Last service - May 2020

Tyres, chain and sprocket last changed October 2019.

This has got fog lights, crash protectors, rear hugger, alarm, datatag, ram mount, GPS mount, top box, panniers, Kawasaki bags for each, quick release fuel cap, radiator guard, paddock bobbins,  a 12v socket, brand new heated grips, choice of screens (3 in total), handguards, soundbomb horn, all keys, all paperwork.  If you need any more information or photos then shout.  I've probably missed something. I've still got the OEM screen and fuel cap.

The price is fixed at 4k , which is a bargain IMO.

Message me - kwacky at gmail.com

I'm just off Junc 2 of the M42 if you want to come and view it.