Author Topic: New member, new to Triumph.  (Read 195 times)

Offline MR

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street triple 765 rs
  • City / Town: Felixstowe
New member, new to Triumph.
on: June 29, 2020, 10:25:05 PM
Hi, I'm Martyn from Suffolk and have just become the proud owner of a street triple 765 rs 2020.
My other bikes an RGV250 (I know, I know... midlife crisis!!) and the Triple replaces an R6 I owned for a bit over three years.
Changing to the triple was definitely the right move, it's one hell of a bike and it's lovely to have a nice helping of torque on tap!

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: New member, new to Triumph.
Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 10:29:52 AM
*Originally Posted by MR [+]
Hi, I'm Martyn from Suffolk and have just become the proud owner of a street triple 765 rs 2020.
My other bikes an RGV250 (I know, I know... midlife crisis!!) and the Triple replaces an R6 I owned for a bit over three years.
Changing to the triple was definitely the right move, it's one hell of a bike and it's lovely to have a nice helping of torque on tap!

Hey Martyn.  Hello, good morning and a very warm  :401: to the net's best for all things Street Triple!

It doesn't really matter (too  much!) what the other bike(s) is(are) or even why you have it(them) as long as you continue to have and to hold - from this day forth - your Street Triple!!  :008: 

Seriously, the 2020 Street Triple is a glorious machine and I really must, eventually, get to ride one - maybe once this covid sh!tstorm is out of the way I'll find time to get a demo.?  It'll be an excuse for another trip up to Fowlers .......

In the meantime, get yourself onto the gallery, upload some pictures and pop a couple into your next message on the forum.

Keep it shiney side up and stay safe!

Regards,

Adie

Offline JamesDeath

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: Street R 2009
Re: New member, new to Triumph.
Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 10:31:04 PM
Two Crackers there... :028:
Welcome and im sure your enjoying them both... :821: