Author Topic: Midlands Service Centre  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Oneale90

• Topic Author
  • Bike: 2015 Street Triple S
  • City / Town: Coventry
Midlands Service Centre
on: July 15, 2020, 04:01:00 PM
Afternoon folks,

Looking for a reputable midlands based (Im Coventry so hopefully not too far out of town) to do an annual service on my Striple.

Any recommendations would be grand. I have tried Stratfford Triumph but at 260 I thought I would see if anybody knows of any good independants around.

Many thanks

Josh

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
Re: Midlands Service Centre
Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 09:20:27 AM
Clive Wood - hes a triumph guru and is near Boston Lincs. A bit of a distance but folks will trailer bikes from the other end of the country and stay over in order to have Clive work on their machines. He does book up though
Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Midlands Service Centre
Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 10:26:00 AM
Plus one on the recommendation of Clive WOOD! 

I'm one of those that has trailered a bike - two, actually - from Devon (a 500 mile round trip) for servicing simply because he is the best.  You get to see, hear and understand exactly what he's doing and why; have the chance to know more about your own bike and what YOU can do in the future; meet his lovely wife and be served coffee and a sandwich.  And, for me, just standing next to his former race bikes was a privilege in itself!

I've also heard many good things about "Muddy Sump" but can't speak from experience.