Author Topic: New Member - Middlesbrough  (Read 149 times)

Offline JB1970

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple RS
  • City / Town: North East
New Member - Middlesbrough
on: August 02, 2020, 09:24:44 AM
Hi

After a few years without a bike, I recently bought the new Street Triple RS.  Covered the first 600 miles over the last few weeks.  Bit of a change for me as I've never ridden a naked.  My previous 3 bikes were Fireblades and this time I wanted something with a more comfortable riding position and power that was usable on the roads.

Offline Jord

• Bike: Street Triple RX
  • City / Town: Durham
Re: New Member - Middlesbrough
Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 07:23:01 PM
welcome! I've recently bought a street triple RX and.also from the north east, hopefully you are enjoying the new bike!

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: New Member - Middlesbrough
Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 08:26:49 AM
*Originally Posted by JB1970 [+]
Hi

After a few years without a bike, I recently bought the new Street Triple RS.  Covered the first 600 miles over the last few weeks.  Bit of a change for me as I've never ridden a naked.  My previous 3 bikes were Fireblades and this time I wanted something with a more comfortable riding position and power that was usable on the roads.

Hey JB!  Hello, good morning and a very warm  :401: to the net's best for all things Street Triple!

Hope by now that you're fully used to - and still enjoying - riding "naked"!   Sorry, "A naked"!   :007:

I'd guess you'll miss the outright power blitz presented to you by the 'Blades but the trade off is likely to be in the lightness and ease with which the ST can be hustled so, hopefully, you won't be losing out on the overall riding pleasure experience ...... especially once the running in period is done.   :001:

We will, of course, need to see some pictures of your new toy in its home setting!  Meantime, stay safe and enjoy!!

Regards,

Adie

scandal-fat