Author Topic: Hi just joined  (Read 214 times)

Offline Albidog

• Topic Author
  • Bike: 675 66plate
  • City / Town: Cheshire
Hi just joined
on: September 27, 2020, 08:34:59 PM
have had my 66 plate 675 in red for 2 yrs.New to forums, mate suggested good place for info and advice.

Offline Tomspurs

• Street Triple God
  • 09 ST, CRF230F, DT175MX, DT175C, PE175Z, IT175J
  • Bike: 09 Hinkley ST
  • City / Town: Wallington
Re: Hi just joined
Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 09:08:09 PM
Welcome to the Forum. Hope you pick up some good tips here and more importantly, hope you give us all some good tips too  :007:
Parc Ferme - Car Park Ross

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Hi just joined
Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 10:27:15 AM
*Originally Posted by Albidog [+]
have had my 66 plate 675 in red for 2 yrs.New to forums, mate suggested good place for info and advice.

Hey Albidog!  Hello, good morning and a very warm  :401: to the net's best for all things Street Triple!

Where've you been for the last two years - we've been waiting for ya!?  :001:

Yes, this is a VERY good place to be for info., advice, banter and chat about anything and everything ....... but it's at its best when the Street Triple is at the heart of the discussion!   Of course.

If you've had the bike for two years then I'd guess you have a reasonable level of experience of the ins and outs of the model.  I often feel more than a bit 'lacking' in the ability to offer seasoned advice since, though I've had my Street for around 4 years now, I'm a confirmed - and unashamed - fair weather rider averaging fewer than 1,000 miles a year!   Pussy?  Moi?   :008:    But I DO have other Triumphs that get used to a similar - often lesser - amount and can use that as  some mitigation for my sins.

Anyway, good to have you on board.  Be safe out there.

Regards,

Adie

scandal-fat