Author Topic: Hello  (Read 248 times)

Offline JasoB70

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street triple 675
  • City / Town: Lowestoft
Hello
on: September 27, 2020, 04:28:32 PM
Hi, just bought a 2013 street triple that Iím in the process of making nice.
Been a motorcyclist for 30 odd years and had all sorts from super sports to buell and even the odd Harley. Iíve done a bit of enduro, and used to do plenty of track days. But Iíve steadied up a bit now ( 😬 )

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Hello
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 10:38:02 AM
*Originally Posted by JasoB70 [+]
Hi, just bought a 2013 street triple that Iím in the process of making nice.
Been a motorcyclist for 30 odd years and had all sorts from super sports to buell and even the odd Harley. Iíve done a bit of enduro, and used to do plenty of track days. But Iíve steadied up a bit now ( 😬 )

Hey JasoB70!  Hello, good morning and a very warm  :401: to the net's best for all things Street Triple!

I do hope the "making nice" process isn't a sign of the poor Street having been neglected or abused!   Maybe we'll get to see the before, during and after shots of the makeover?  Please!  :002:

I've no doubt that you'll find the Street a real revelation compared to some of the 'bikes you've listed on your history sheet.  I've been riding for more than fifty years now and the Street Triple is THE best all-round machine that I've ever owned.  I'll never love it quite the way I do my '92 Trident or '72 Commando but that's because they're very, very special (to me) as they're the bikes that I've owned from day one of their long and varied lives .... so far!

I suspect the Street may be inclined to rekindle the 'track day' fire so be careful - and be safe out there!

Regards,

Adie