Author Topic: Oil Filter and Brembo parts  (Read 383 times)

Offline Gerdfromgermany

• Topic Author
  • Bike: 675R 2012
  • City / Town: Castrop-Rauxel
Oil Filter and Brembo parts
on: January 20, 2021, 10:59:48 AM
I' using  for many years Hi-Flow filters from  this dealer  in  Italy. The price for  a  Filter is  4.78 GBP
But  s&h is 8 Euro (always)....so  you  musst  look  to  buy a little  bit  more. Brembo  discs  and pads  are really cheap.
https://www.carpimoto.com/en-DE/17194_HF204-HiFlo-Filtro-Oil-Filter-HF-204-for-Honda.htm

www.carpimoto.com
Normal time for delivery  is  4-5 days....maybe  now a little bit  more

Offline Tomspurs

• Street Triple God
  • 09 ST, CRF230F, DT175MX, DT175C, PE175Z, IT175J
  • Bike: 09 Hinkley ST
  • City / Town: Wallington
Re: Oil Filter and Brembo parts
Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 11:58:56 PM
*Originally Posted by Gerdfromgermany [+]
I' using  for many years Hi-Flow filters from  this dealer  in  Italy. The price for  a  Filter is  4.78 GBP
But  s&h is 8 Euro (always)....so  you  musst  look  to  buy a little  bit  more. Brembo  discs  and pads  are really cheap.
https://www.carpimoto.com/en-DE/17194_HF204-HiFlo-Filtro-Oil-Filter-HF-204-for-Honda.htm

www.carpimoto.com
Normal time for delivery  is  4-5 days....maybe  now a little bit  more

Have you the link to the heap Brembo discs and pads ta
Parc Ferme - Car Park Ross

Offline Gerdfromgermany

• Topic Author
Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 08:26:31 AM
Go  to  www.carpimoto.com   you  will see on  the right  side a place to write what bike you have....and  what brand you're searching (Brembo). Now you  will  find all  Brembo-parts for  your bike.

But...Brexit  has changed something  for us. Carpimoto  sends for the next time only minimum order  135 GBP. They send free of  italian VAT, but  you have to pay UK VAT to  DHL

You can read this all here https://www.carpimoto.com/GeneralInfo.aspx?idContent=3

:230:this all new laws  are big #### for all....I cannot  buy from  R&G without  problems....my good  scottish  fish is  not available here, also some whisky  brands are not in  the shops and  my Triumph dealer is waiting  for parts. Who is the winner?

Take care all and stay safe at  home!

Offline Tomspurs

• Street Triple God
  • 09 ST, CRF230F, DT175MX, DT175C, PE175Z, IT175J
  • Bike: 09 Hinkley ST
  • City / Town: Wallington
Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 06:12:43 PM
*Originally Posted by Gerdfromgermany [+]
:230:this all new laws  are big #### for all....I cannot  buy from  R&G without  problems....my good  scottish  fish is  not available here, also some whisky  brands are not in  the shops and  my Triumph dealer is waiting  for parts. Who is the winner?

The winner is clearly that Scottish fish that's still swimming the highland waters instead of it's bones in your bin, the flesh on its way to the sewage farm and the entrails in the cat. Just think of him over here....maybe you could adopt him and give him a name, im siure we can set up a fund for you to donate 5 a month to keep us sending you signed photos of him  :028:

Anyways, thanks for the link etc.  :821: (two xtra large whiskys as we seem to have a lot of stock this year) 
Parc Ferme - Car Park Ross

Offline Gerdfromgermany

• Topic Author
Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 07:07:48 PM
I  will  do...have a 11 years old Tomatin and will  drink  on  your health.41 Bottles  now in  my cabinet collected.... :001:
Beer is for fun (hope Greta will  not  know...we are drinking  beer  with  CO2)
Whisky is for the soul!