Author Topic: 07-12 Round Headlight Street or Street R  (Read 259 times)

Offline doely

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: '10 STR '82 GPz
07-12 Round Headlight Street or Street R
on: April 05, 2021, 04:58:03 PM
Anyone selling an early Street now we are coming out of lockdown?
Prices have been mad due to lack of supply, actually being higher than 2 or 3 years ago it seems (unless bikes just went unsold when advertised?) but I am hoping things will normalise soon.
I am still trying to find something maybe slightly used to fit numerous spare parts I have accumulated over 10 years of street ownership, this gives me a bit of a project and uses up spares I don't really have space for any more.
Let me know if you have anything. A px against my 17k mile R could also be an option if you are looking for something lower mileage than what you have.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: 07-12 Round Headlight Street or Street R
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 09:22:03 AM
*Originally Posted by doely [+]
Anyone selling an early Street now we are coming out of lockdown?
Prices have been mad due to lack of supply, actually being higher than 2 or 3 years ago it seems (unless bikes just went unsold when advertised?) but I am hoping things will normalise soon.
I am still trying to find something maybe slightly used to fit numerous spare parts I have accumulated over 10 years of street ownership, this gives me a bit of a project and uses up spares I don't really have space for any more.
Let me know if you have anything. A px against my 17k mile R could also be an option if you are looking for something lower mileage than what you have.
Thanks for any suggestions.

You could always sell that stock of used spares, instead ............ :007:

Prices of used bikes seems to vary pretty wildly at present and it is a bit of a lottery as to what stuff will go for.

But, good luck with your  search - and let us know what you get ..... when you get it!

Regards,

Adie

Offline Googs

• Street Triple Pro
  • Bike: 2008 ST
  • City / Town: Bognor Regis
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 11:36:36 PM
Hi, sorry I donít know how to post the link. But have you seen this one on eBay?
Item no. 194014175610

Offline doely

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: '10 STR '82 GPz
Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 08:18:39 AM
Thanks, saw that one, but more looking for tatty than stolen recovered.

scandal-fat