Author Topic: Back again  (Read 211 times)

Offline Tomsy

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple 765 RS
  • City / Town: Portsmouth
Back again
on: April 05, 2021, 07:44:30 PM
Hi guys,
Just a quick one to say hello, used to be a member a few years ago and went away to a Bobber Black for a while. Now on my 3rd Street Triple with my new RS (previous 2 were R)
Looking forward to chatting and discussing mods, rides and bikes again. :028:
Tomsy

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Back again
Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 09:17:01 AM
*Originally Posted by Tomsy [+]
Hi guys,
Just a quick one to say hello, used to be a member a few years ago and went away to a Bobber Black for a while. Now on my 3rd Street Triple with my new RS (previous 2 were R)
Looking forward to chatting and discussing mods, rides and bikes again. :028:
Tomsy

Hey Tomsy!  Hello, good morning and a very warm  :401: BACK to the net's best for all things Street Triple.

Interesting (sea) change in style from a STriple to a Bobber - and there's nothing at all wrong with that - but it's definitely nice to be back, don't ya think?  :001:    I'm sure you'll feel equally well at ease - and at home - on the bike and on here so do feel free to let us know of your experiences of the change of style and how of you're getting on with the new love of your life.   The bike, I mean.

Welcome back on board.  Stay well and stay safe.

Regards,

Adie

Offline Tomsy

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple 765 RS
  • City / Town: Portsmouth
Re: Back again
Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 09:30:22 PM
Adie, thanks for the welcome (back). I can say that the Bobber was/is a great bike that can be very fun but it just doesn’t give the thrill that the Street Triple has in my opinion. Feels great to be back on the naked but just need to find more time to run her in properly!

Wayne.