Author Topic: Luggage for the ST thread (Tanks & tail bags, panniers, luggage racks, etc.)  (Read 89047 times)

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
Removed sw-motech rack to touch up so test fitted SHAD pannier frames and their e48 semi ridgid panniers.
Got the panniers for just under £100 new from a polish website and stumbled across the pannier frames on Amazon for £25! while googling the part number. Haven’t ridden with them yet (lock down etc) but seem good quality and well thought out

Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
WOW RBA3 - that's a steal!  A pair of panniers and frame for £125.  Don't buy a lottery ticket - you've just used up your good luck quotient!

Actually, they look pretty good and the frame is quite discreet without the panniers on there!  Nice.   :028:

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
Rack back on with side rack and decided to try the ‘touring’ set-up. Should be good for two up or I could do longer trips with camping kit in a roll bag over the passenger seat

Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline johnnyrebel

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: '17 Striple RS
  • City / Town: Elgin
Green_Ninja (and anyone else!) - The SW Motech Blaze panniers ye have on yer 765; do ye have a tail tidy on yer bike? Seriously thinking about getting them but I have an Evotech Performance tail tidy and unsure if they are compatable?

Offline Titter

• Street Triple Pro
  • Titter
  • Bike: 675R & Multi 1200
  • City / Town: Kent
Over the hill. Loves bikes, music & family. Not necessarily in that order

Offline Green_Ninja

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street RS/Street R
  • City / Town: Sale
*Originally Posted by johnnyrebel [+]
Green_Ninja (and anyone else!) - The SW Motech Blaze panniers ye have on yer 765; do ye have a tail tidy on yer bike? Seriously thinking about getting them but I have an Evotech Performance tail tidy and unsure if they are compatable?

Yes I have an Evotech tail tidy on mine fits no problem.

Offline johnnyrebel

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: '17 Striple RS
  • City / Town: Elgin
Many thanks Green_Ninja, most appreciated, I'll be ordering the panniers very soon  :002:

scandal-fat