Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: What have you done on your Street Triple today?  (Read 664735 times)

RedBikeAgain3 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Beelady

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Steet Triple
  • City / Town: New Romney
Re: What have you done on your Street Triple today?
« Reply #4670 on: July 14, 2019, 12:56:47 PM »
Arrived home from the Rabbit Rally, almost as well as was when I left, but somewhat poorer and grubbier. There was no danger of thirst or starvation at this rally.  :002:

Although it was close to home I loaded my complete touring luggage as I have a new, bigger tent this year and wanted to have a trial run before heading off round the country. The bike didn't appear to notice the slight difference in weight and was perfectly behaved, so the bigger tent stays!

Only one other Street was there and it wasn't a forum member, but I pointed him in the right direction.

Lovely weekend, hanging out with friends from all over the country, eating, drinking, music, ride outs, and mostly just sitting about in the sun and talking rubbish. It seemed very strange to get all packed up after breakfast and spend an hour saying goodbye to all my friends before nipping back home again, which took all of fifteen minutes. The next rally's 300 miles away, so might take me a little longer to get home next time :002:

Offline OuzoStreet

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street R 2009
Re: What have you done on your Street Triple today?
« Reply #4671 on: Yesterday at 07:37:36 PM »
Glad you and fun Bee. Hope you didn't feel too bad today!

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat