Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Track Day Insurance  (Read 2690 times)

Offline marleymouse

• Street Triple Master
  • City / Town: berkshire
Re: Track Day Insurance
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2015, 11:59:46 PM »
Only done cadwell in a car its a great circuit.. Will get there sooner or later on a bike..go steady no room for error & technical should suit the street

Offline triplesapper

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Ducati Supersport S
  • City / Town: Welshpool
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 12:55:54 PM »
Have you cosidered hiring a bike?  There are lots of companies out ther that hire track bikes - you just have to way up the indemities and damage charges for each company.
I have done about a dozen TD's and apart from the first one, I have always hired a bike.
Bikes I've owned, Yamaha FS1E, Suzuki 250 X7, Honda CBR 600 F, Kawasaki ZX-6R, Suzuki GSXR 600 K6, K7 and K8. STR 14

Offline Stonesie

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Yamaha MT-10
  • City / Town: Doncaster
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 01:22:41 PM »
I want to use my bike to learn about it, the Novice group of a track day seems a good place to do it to me and some friends will be there, should be a couple of instructors available too.

If i do CSS or the Ron Haslam race school then I will hire one of the school bikes.

Offline RossC

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 14STR
  • City / Town: Elstow
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2015, 07:54:39 PM »
*Originally Posted by Stonesie [+]
I want to use my bike to learn about it, the Novice group of a track day seems a good place to do it to me and some friends will be there, should be a couple of instructors available too.

If i do CSS or the Ron Haslam race school then I will hire one of the school bikes.

I kinda wanted to see what my bike can do as well. I'm gonna give IPD or whatever theyre called (its at Silverstone) and see what they got and what they cost. if not gonna insure mine.

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat