Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Oulton Park trackday images  (Read 220 times)

Offline JulesW

• Street Triple Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: '14 STR
  • City / Town: Cheshire
Re: Oulton Park trackday images
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 11:40:02 AM »
*Originally Posted by triplesapper [+]
Whereabouts do you ride in Wales? You will have to come on the A483 Newtown to Crossgates with me - a cracking ride with plenty if twisties.

Mainly in the north around Llyn Brenig, Clocaenog, Trawsfynydd, Bala, Dolgellau, Snowdonia all of which is really accessible from my place. When I've got more time like a whole day I venture in to mid wales. Love riding the A44 from Aberystwyth to Crossgates and  then head north to Newtown on the A483. The whole day out is spectacular on those roads.

I'll give you a shout next time I'm heading down those parts.

Offline triplesapper

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Ducati Supersport S
  • City / Town: Welshpool
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 11:50:20 AM »
Are you rides 'spirited' or do you crusie enjoying the scenery?
Bikes I've owned, Yamaha FS1E, Suzuki 250 X7, Honda CBR 600 F, Kawasaki ZX-6R, Suzuki GSXR 600 K6, K7 and K8. STR 14

Offline JulesW

• Street Triple Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: '14 STR
  • City / Town: Cheshire
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2016, 12:29:50 PM »
*Originally Posted by triplesapper [+]
Are you rides 'spirited' or do you crusie enjoying the scenery?

Nine times out of ten I go for the 'spirited' approach whilst avoiding outright lunacy. About once in ten I go all cruisey. When I was much younger than I am now outright lunacy seemed to be the only way  :008:

Offline triplesapper

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Ducati Supersport S
  • City / Town: Welshpool
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2016, 01:25:17 PM »
*Originally Posted by JulesW [+]
Nine times out of ten I go for the 'spirited' approach whilst avoiding outright lunacy. About once in ten I go all cruisey. When I was much younger than I am now outright lunacy seemed to be the only way  :008:

I came from a string of GSXR 600's to the STR in an attempt to quieten down. Did it work?  :007:
Bikes I've owned, Yamaha FS1E, Suzuki 250 X7, Honda CBR 600 F, Kawasaki ZX-6R, Suzuki GSXR 600 K6, K7 and K8. STR 14

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat