Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Multi-Spot  (Read 482 times)

Offline Grumpymole

• Street Triple Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple R 2012
  • City / Town: Guildford, Surrey
Multi-Spot
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:47:02 PM »
Welllll what  a day it has been working in and around the Guildford area. Let's start with what looked like an ST RS that may have been out on demo from Destination Triumph Bramley. Rider unfortunately had a POLITE high viz vet on.

Second was a black Street travelling to Guildford town centre from the Bramley area.

Third was a red and grey street pulling into the BP garage on the A3 southbound. Didn't manage to catch much more than a glimpse of it as it pulled in for a pit stop.

Last but not least we have got an imperial purple street going A3 northbound just after the Burpham junction in Guildford.

If this was any of you i hope you feel bad for making me look at you whilst i am working nowhere near my bike on a day like today.

Offline Titter

• Street Triple Member
  • Titter
  • Bike: 2015 Street Triple R
  • City / Town: Kent
Re: Multi-Spot
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 04:57:02 PM »
*Originally Posted by Grumpymole [+]
Welllll what  a day it has been working in and around the Guildford area. Let's start with what looked like an ST RS that may have been out on demo from Destination Triumph Bramley. Rider unfortunately had a POLITE high viz vet on.

I followed someone today who was riding a twist and go scooter wearing one today with L plates  :112:
Over the hill. Loves bikes, music & family. Not necessarily in that order

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat