Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Am I missing something?  (Read 444 times)

Offline doggy

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Brutale800Monster796
  • City / Town: Kent
Re: Am I missing something?
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2018, 05:32:49 PM »
Just bought my bike with 1500 miles on it  and was expecting to replace the supercorsa's in about another 1000 miles due to there track focus . Good news then that people are getting decent mileage from them . Would't want to be out on them today though with the amount of water on the roads .

Offline Scrubber

• Street Triple God
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2018, 06:09:51 PM »
I only got the 765R Doggy. They did not come with the same tyre as the RS. Cheapskate version methinks, good riddance to bad rubbish. I was annoyed with them and decided to get rid of them when the back end slid out on a corner it should have not slid out on. Even on my way to the tyre place I had a slide on the front. Just silly. I hated them on my previous 2016 STR as well. when I bought that bike after the accident it felt a bit staid, unlike the five star hooligan-ism of my 2010 STR. Soon as I changed tyres the old feeling came back.
Warning. Do not neccesarily take everything I say as serious or the truth.

Offline Red

• Street Triple God
  • Carpe diem (na Kaapstad en terug)
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2018, 07:15:43 PM »
Smart decision Scrubber

:305: :305: :305:
"Not just today"
"Vos es meus optimus amicus"
"We can't change the weather, only enjoy the challenges it brings."
"When the road gets rough, who needs tarmac? ;-)  X"
"Team Red Tours are go!"
"O" roads for the adventure
"Being quick is not about going fast,its about being slower less often"

Offline doggy

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Brutale800Monster796
  • City / Town: Kent
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2018, 10:03:11 PM »
*Originally Posted by Scrubber [+]
I only got the 765R Doggy. They did not come with the same tyre as the RS. Cheapskate version methinks, good riddance to bad rubbish. I was annoyed with them and decided to get rid of them when the back end slid out on a corner it should have not slid out on. Even on my way to the tyre place I had a slide on the front. Just silly. I hated them on my previous 2016 STR as well. when I bought that bike after the accident it felt a bit staid, unlike the five star hooligan-ism of my 2010 STR. Soon as I changed tyres the old feeling came back.

MMmm, I've never had sports tyres in 25yrs . Give me a decent sports touring tyre anyday .
Makes me wonder how Triumph can sell a road bike with barely legal road tyres on . I would have thought 99% of people never replace them with like for like . How can you tell if they are worn out if they don't have any tread to start with? LOL .
Had two sets of Pirelli Angel st on my old MV and have a set on my Duc at the moment .

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat