Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2019 Street-Triple.co.uk Forum calendar  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Beelady

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Steet Triple
  • City / Town: New Romney
Re: 2019 Street-Triple.co.uk Forum calendar
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2018, 07:09:23 PM »
All about priorities. Family has to come first. I hope things get better for you all soon.

Offline vayduh

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: STR 2013>
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2018, 09:15:59 PM »
Sorry to hear that Bel.

Hope it's nothing serious and that she gets better soon.

Online Stewarty

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: STRX
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2018, 09:51:49 PM »
Best wishes Bel, you have my number if I can help you in any way

Offline retsech

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple 2010
  • City / Town: Oxford
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2018, 11:25:06 PM »
Hi Bel
Sorry to hear that. Its rather strange how I dont know you yet in a way, through the forum, I feel I do. My Mrs was in hospital earlier in the year so may be I know something of how it feels and the issues you have to deal with.
Ill shall enjoy my 2018 calendar for the next few weeks and thanks for pulling these together for us.
All the best.
Too old to die young.

Offline Hamburg

• Street Triple Pro
  • Bike: 2013 ST ABS
  • City / Town: Oxford
2019 Street-Triple.co.uk Forum calendar
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2018, 11:47:29 PM »
My wife was in hospital two years ago, a really scary time, especially with two young children to look after, so my thoughts are with you. Hope it all works out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Bel

• Street Triple God
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Carbonised STR
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2018, 12:11:10 AM »
Thanks everyone for the support and kind words. Luckily nothing life threatening, I literally had no spare time for anything except family this week. Only now starting to recover as it's weekend and I have some extra non working hours available.

She decided to go fall on ice on Monday and crushed the top of the tibia,the corner under the knee. Monday was all day in one hospital then had to move her to the city. Then played single parent while running between work, home and hospital. Op had issues with heart rate but luckily that resolved itself and then cut the knee open and did what they needed to do. She then had a temp spike but that is back to normal. And now I might get her back worse for ware tomorrow some time. 8 weeks she's not able to drive and also a week or two housebound to bottom floor (I know where I will be hiding.

I had a quick look tonight and I received 18 emails. I will go through them and see if I can pull a calendar together out of them. I'll post up and you guys can decide if you want one and if yes then I'll get it printed.
Owner of CarbonFBR, for a peek at some carbon goodness please visit www.CarbonFBR.com, FB at https://www.facebook.com/motorcyclecarbonfiber or Twitter at https://twitter.com/CarbonFBRdotcom

Recent Posts/Topics