Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Newbie here  (Read 159 times)

Offline Nigelg79

• Topic Author
  • Bike: In between bikes!
  • City / Town: Whitley Bay
Newbie here
« on: November 07, 2018, 05:32:33 PM »
Evening all, just a brief message to say hello and I look forward to very shortly I hope owning a Street Triple RS. Currently own a 2008 Fireblade which Im in the process of selling, sadly, but needs must and the Street is calling my name!
Will no doubt be chatting to some of you soon - first port of call, the for sale board!
Laters.

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Newbie here
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 06:46:20 PM »
*Originally Posted by Nigelg79 [+]
Evening all, just a brief message to say hello and I look forward to very shortly I hope owning a Street Triple RS. Currently own a 2008 Fireblade which Im in the process of selling, sadly, but needs must and the Street is calling my name!
Will no doubt be chatting to some of you soon - first port of call, the for sale board!
Laters.

Hello Nigel, good evening and a very warm  :401: !

I think you'll find the Street Triple every bit as entertaining and perhaps even more engaging than the 'Blade so I hope the putative sale and purchase transactions go through swiftly and smoothly for you.

I see you've already shown an interest in the RS for sale so let's hope it all works to everybody's satisfaction!  In the meantime, enjoy some armchair riding with the rest of us fair weather bikers!!

Regards,

Adie

Offline Nigelg79

• Topic Author
  • Bike: In between bikes!
  • City / Town: Whitley Bay
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 07:01:33 PM »
Thanks very much Adie, what a lovely welcome.  :028:

Offline lee6r

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple 2008
  • City / Town: Peteboghorror
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 05:28:32 PM »
Welcome aboard  :031:

Once sampled it's hard to resist the call of the Triple  :037:

I doubt you'll miss the extra power of the blade for long after getting used to the agility and pure FUN Factor of the cheeky Street Triple

ENJOY
Do all horses have one horse power? Think about it.........

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat