Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Street triple RS 765 original decals  (Read 663 times)

Offline Hampejz

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple RS
  • City / Town: Prague
Street triple RS 765 original decals
« on: November 17, 2018, 09:51:31 AM »
Hi all, I am about to buy new RS, but as I need all my stuff black and green (yes, I am totally crazy person) I would like to create a green sticker to cover the all original red lines and RS logo. Is there any source, where to find data for print?

And Maybe I would also go for painting of the frame under the seat. How difficult is to take it off? Is here any how-to? Did not find these topics here.
Thanks for help

Offline Hampejz

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
Re: Street triple RS 765 original decals
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 07:37:02 PM »
No-one wanted change? I just paid deposit on may new 2018 RS and have many plans :) Can wait for the spring in Prague :)

Offline James13

• Street Triple Pro
  • Bike: 765rs
  • City / Town: Worcester
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 07:44:04 PM »
Maybe because decals are under the paint coat,each to their own and I for one have no issue if you want to change the look of your bike but why not send it to a paint shop and have it sprayed however you want it ,and I am sure a good decal company could match the triumph decals in whatever colour you like ,would I do it ? No but that's just personal preference but good luck with it and post some pics up after the change

Offline Hampejz

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 05:33:22 AM »
Thank you. I really realised that even stripe on the wheel is under the colour. I am going to to advertisement studio to create small decals from Folie to cover the original one with same colour. That is my plan. Only hoped I can download somewhere the original sizes

Online adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2018, 09:32:56 AM »
*Originally Posted by Hampejz [+]
Thank you. I really realised that even stripe on the wheel is under the colour. I am going to to advertisement studio to create small decals from Folie to cover the original one with same colour. That is my plan. Only hoped I can download somewhere the original sizes

Hi Hampejz.  As you have probably realised, very few people will take a brand new bike and change the colour scheme - especially to something as radical as black and green ....... that's going into Kawasaki territory!  It's also unlikely  that you'll get a simple 'plan' or even scale drawings of the factory colour scheme/layout.  That's not the kind of thing that is commonly required.

I would have thought that your best option is to go to somewhere like this :-

https://www.3domwraps.com/automotive-directory/wrap-style-praha

At least if you do go down that route the bike can be restored to standard fairly easily and cheaply should you wish to sell it to someone less 'keen on the green'!  :001:

Good luck with whatever you do choose to do.  And, whilst it won't be to everyone's taste, I think we'd probably all like to see the end result.

Regards,

Adie

Offline Hampejz

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 09:20:16 PM »
Thank you Adiepage. You are right. Most of the owners are happy with stock design. But I am a toyer and must have the unique and only bike any where :) Thank you for tip. This is the way I will choose. It is gonna be only small and decent and it will be easy to remove.

And yes, you right. I came from ER6N, that I also colour customised, but kawa does not have such a bike like street RS :) But there is also easier way for me and I can recolour the green parts of my overall to red, but I usually choosing the more challing ways :) I am sure I will share later the results and if I have, I will share the source for decals. It would be handy for more then me.
Cheers

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat