Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello from Prague  (Read 213 times)

Offline Hampejz

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple RS
  • City / Town: Prague
Hello from Prague
« on: November 25, 2018, 09:48:22 AM »
Hello there. Happy to join you all guys. Great forum with many tips. I am just happy new owner of ST765RS. Looking for spring :)

I have standard setup with Arrow, original tail tidy and heated grips. To be honest, I do not see any more accessories to add as the bike comes with everything, but going to do some paint job (decals).

And maybe one question. Where to store 2m long oxford security chain?

Cheers

Offline Hamburg

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 2013 ST ABS
  • City / Town: Oxford
Re: Hello from Prague
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 02:24:30 PM »
Welcome, bike looks great. Only place to carry a chain that big is either in a tail pack or rucksack, A D lock will fit under the seat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 05:04:28 PM »
*Originally Posted by Hampejz [+]
Hello there. Happy to join you all guys. Great forum with many tips. I am just happy new owner of ST765RS. Looking for spring :)

I have standard setup with Arrow, original tail tidy and heated grips. To be honest, I do not see any more accessories to add as the bike comes with everything, but going to do some paint job (decals).

And maybe one question. Where to store 2m long oxford security chain?

Cheers

Hey Hampejz - the bike suits you!   I guess Spring can't come soon enough for you.  Looks like you were wrong about not needing more accessories - the Triumph tailpack is going to be on the shopping list if you want to carry around a big chain!

Did you check out the 'wrap' idea? 

Take care out there.

Regards,

Adie

Offline Hampejz

• Topic Author
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 06:16:29 PM »
Thank you all guys. I came from my first bike ever ER6N and wanted Street from its introduction. I prefer to have a chain, as the U-Lock do not fix bike to something else :( So yep, maybe I should go with tail pack.

Yes, I will make some research with marketing agencies to prepare the original graphics and going to change it. Thanks for tip

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 06:56:08 PM »
Hey Hampejz (how do you pronounce that, by the way?).  I can see the way your green obsession goes .......  :001:  Looks  like the helmet got overlooked, though!  :038:

Interesting looking exhaust - and entirely non standard, I assume - on that Kwak!  I trust you have some very forgiving neighbours if you ever do early Sunday morning starts ..........

Regards,

Adie

Offline Hampejz

• Topic Author
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 07:18:49 PM »
Haha. Sure, neighbours love me :) it is ixil hyperlow and it has dammit good sound :))

Helmet was changed for black shoei xspirit, so it is better now. Actually i wanted to have all in red and black (thats way that helmet). But it is boring for me and it is first choice for most of the bikers and i prefer original design:))

Hampejz - hmm, have no idea how to write it down phonetically (and I am sorry for my english), but I can tell you the meening in my languege - the mess or the redlight :))) (it became from my name Hampl)

Offline Stewarty

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: STRX
Hello from Prague
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 08:11:24 PM »
Welcome bud, I just got sent a picture of a street with green frills and looks good to me

Offline hotmetal

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple R 2009
  • City / Town: Thames Valley
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 09:27:05 PM »
Hey Hampejz
Street looks good! I like that paint job on the Kwak too.

If I have to take my chain somewhere, it goes in a tail pack. A rucksack with 2m of chain will soon give you a sore back.

I rode my FZR600R all the way from London to Plzen one 'summer'. It was only when I got to the Czech side of the mountains that it started raining. Unfortunately it didn't stop for 3 weeks! When I got to Plzen I saw the rainfall chart- Jun-Aug are the wettest months, d'oh! I'd planned to go to Praha as well but the rain was so bad I just stayed in Plzen and drank a LOT of Pilsner Urquell either in, or direct from, the 'original source' - the brewery! There are worse places to get stuck! They also have some pretty cool tunnels under the city which are interesting, and dry. But you have to come up for more beer.

@Adie there's a guy in my local Infinity with a similar name. I never saw him write it down, but he pronounces it like Campus but with an H, if that helps? (No idea if that's also how Hampejz pronounces it mind you!)

_______
The only V8 I'm likely to own comes in one litre tetrapaks and tastes like celery.

_________
Play nicely!
Bikes I've had:
Vespa 150 Super, GPz500s, FZR600R, ZX6R, FZS1000 (x2), 2009 Matt Graphite STR
and some pedally ones as well!

Offline Hampejz

• Topic Author
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 06:12:55 AM »
Stewarty: I saw this graphics. Amazing. Really like the wheels in green. I wouldn't have there red on the bike, but it is race bike and there are usually more colors. But very nice bike with perfect fly eyes :) It seems I will bet more on insurance then on chain :)
Hotmetal: In czech is little of rains in summer last years, but there are exceptions. But Plzen is definitely lovely place to stay. Only problem is that most of visitors don't remember it :D :D

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat