Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Sc project full system.  (Read 209 times)

Offline C.frankham

• Topic Author
  • Bike: 17 street triple rs
Sc project full system.
« on: January 12, 2019, 10:38:36 AM »
Just seen online that sc project have released a full 3-1 system but muffler not included.
Price for stainless steel system is 630 Euros. While the titanium system is 880, youve still got to purchase the sc1-r muffler on top of that.
Anyone else know of any other full systems yet or thoughts on this one?

Online James13

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 765rs
  • City / Town: Worcester
Re: Sc project full system.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 06:33:04 PM »
I have the mhp exhaust and decatted headers ,I wasn't that keen to start with by the looks but it has definitely grown on me ,I used to kind of like the sc project but preferred my arrow ,for me if you want to change the headers only do it for fast track use as otherwise I don't think you would notice much difference apart from bling,and if you do want to do it for track its a lot of money to spend if it won't pass noise test,it's all a compromise!!, personally I don't like loud cans ,something free flowing ,emissions stuff removed and the bike running smooth with good pull through the range and 98db would be perfect,I think I have that with my current system so will stick with that for now ,I have a few track days booked in February so will test it out and see what it's like ,meanwhile if anyone sinks some dollars into the sc project let me know how it is !

Recent Posts/Topics