Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Gerbing XR12 Heated Gloves  (Read 116 times)

Scrubber and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline grmtylr

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple
Gerbing XR12 Heated Gloves
« on: Yesterday at 10:32:29 AM »
I pikced these up a couple of months ago to use for my winter commute but I really dont get on with them so theyre up for sale.

The gloves are in perfect condition and look like new. They come boxed and have all of the connectors and harness for wiring yourself up. Theyre a large.

Im looking for 120 posted for the gloves.

Photos in the link (hopefully!)

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AOMbdJ-RoJ2bZxc&id=44FD75CD6A9D0B51%214625&cid=44FD75CD6A9D0B51
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:10:34 PM by grmtylr »

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Pro
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
Gerbing XR12 Heated Gloves
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 05:05:30 PM »
*Originally Posted by grmtylr [+]
I pikced these up a couple of months ago to use for my winter commute but I really dont get on with them so theyre up for sale.

The gloves are in perfect condition and look like new. They come boxed and have all of the connectors and harness for wiring yourself up. Theyre a large.

Im looking for 120 posted for the gloves.

Photos in the link (hopefully!)
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlELnWrNdf1EpBCt6sHFj7PBw7V0
Sorry links not working for me on phone or iPad using Tapatalk . By not working I mean it takes me to a one drive shared folder, but says folder is empty.

It might help folks if you explain why you didnt get on with the gloves too. Fit? Hot spots? faff plugging in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:08:10 PM by RedBikeAgain3 »
Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline grmtylr

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple
Re: Gerbing XR12 Heated Gloves
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 05:12:37 PM »
That's the link sorted!

The only reason I never got on with them was that they didn't fit me. I always struggle with getting comfortable gloves and these were no exception!
The gloves themselves are great, very warm even on the cold mornings. They do seem like a bit of a faff the first couple of times you use them but you get used to it very quickly :-)

Recent Posts/Topics