Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New to the forum-Luggage info!!  (Read 194 times)

Offline rig111

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple RS 765
  • City / Town: Glasgow
New to the forum-Luggage info!!
« on: March 04, 2019, 05:08:49 PM »
Hi there,

My search for suitable luggage for my Street Triple RS led me to this forum so I thought i'd join up for more biking info!!

Planning a NC500 trip and need luggage etc and looks like Kriega drybags will be my choice. I believe Kriega are bringing out a dedicated mount for the Street Triple very soon.

FIrst year of Triple ownership after selling my Tiger 800 last summer. Love the bike so far.

Thanks for providing this forum and adding me. Cheers

Offline Triumph

• Street Triple Member
Re: New to the forum-Luggage info!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 05:17:34 PM »
*Originally Posted by rig111 [+]
Hi there,

My search for suitable luggage for my Street Triple RS led me to this forum so I thought i'd join up for more biking info!!

Planning a NC500 trip and need luggage etc and looks like Kriega drybags will be my choice. I believe Kriega are bringing out a dedicated mount for the Street Triple very soon.

FIrst year of Triple ownership after selling my Tiger 800 last summer. Love the bike so far.

Thanks for providing this forum and adding me. Cheers

Hi Rigg111,

This forum is brilliant for anything striple related and everyone is very helpful! Best forum online.

I too wanted luggage for my 13 STR so decided to get a SW Motech rack which enables me to put a back box on and then just use canvas panniers. All depends on what you are after but find the top box quickest, semi permanent & easiest option.

I dont have my top box on the bike all the time, only when needed as its so simple to take off and on and just remove the givi plate when not in use (havent had it on for a year or so)

I will try and find the link to SWs website for your year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Green_Ninja

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street RS/Street R
  • City / Town: Sale
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 05:21:36 PM »
There's been another post recently regarding luggage for STs. I use SW Motech Blaze panniers and tank bag but also have Kreiga US20 and US 10 bags, they are all excellent. And yes I also believe Kriega are (finally ) doing a kit for the 765 STs around Easter time.

Offline Triumph

• Street Triple Member
New to the forum-Luggage info!!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 05:24:49 PM »
Just had a look online and doesnt look like they have made a luggage rack yet for the new 765 str the only one I could find is the one I have on mine.

https://sw-motech.com/en/products/luggage/luggage+racks/ALU-RACK/4052572022511.htm

Only ever heard good things about Kreiga stuff so sure to be a safe bet

P.S would love to do the NC500 one day, was banking on doing it this year but finance dictate otherwise. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 05:39:24 PM by Triumph »

Offline rig111

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple RS 765
  • City / Town: Glasgow
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 05:52:21 PM »
Hi again,

Thanks for the replies. I can't wait for the trip. Hope for good weather up north. Going in May so best chance.

Yes it was the luggage thread that gave me lots of good info regarding temporary and permanent luggage options. Kriega FB page says a Triple mount will be out very very soon. Hopefully in time for my trip in May otherwise the X-Diavel mount seems to get a thumbs up.

Glad I found this forum  :001: :001:

Recent Posts/Topics