Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello Hi  (Read 210 times)

Offline FighterSTR

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street triple R
  • City / Town: Essex
Hello Hi
« on: March 14, 2019, 08:17:56 AM »
Hello, hi and good morning all.

Owner of a a stock street triple r 2010. Only thing Ive got to change are the mirrors which will be going on at weekend.

:031:

Heres my bike  :028:

Offline sabre

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 2013 Street Triple R
  • City / Town: Hertfordshire
Re: Hello Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 08:53:43 AM »
Welcome aboard the forum.  :002:

Black with gold wheels - definitely in my top two favourite colour schemes.   :028:

Steve.
2013 Triumph Street Triple R
1989 Yamaha TDR250
recent departures: 2003 ZRX1200r + 2015 CRF250L :-(

Offline FighterSTR

• Topic Author
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 10:59:14 AM »
Thankyou steve.

Yes I was torn between this colour or the graphite, but this came up trumps.

Sam

Offline sabre

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 2013 Street Triple R
  • City / Town: Hertfordshire
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 02:13:54 PM »
I see you're in Essex? I was originally from Billericay but skulked over the border (only just over the border) at an early age.  :002:

I must get around to paying the area a visit whilst I'm out riding this year.

Steve.
2013 Triumph Street Triple R
1989 Yamaha TDR250
recent departures: 2003 ZRX1200r + 2015 CRF250L :-(

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 05:44:49 PM »
Hello, good afternoon and a very warm  :401: to the net's best Street Triple forum!

That IS a really fine looking bike and has, clearly, been well looked after and carefully kept stock - it seems quite unusual to see one without the headlamp cowl and screen!  Hope it goes as well as it looks.

Stay safe and enjoy!

Regards,

Adie

Offline Mitch

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 2015 Street Triple R
  • City / Town: Lanc's
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 06:50:36 PM »
Hello Sam,
                Welcome to the Forum. Your bike is really clean and in really good order, and agreed, Black and Gold is one of the best classy colour scheme's. I now feel ashamed at the state of mine at the moment! Cheers, Mitch...

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 07:23:22 PM »
*Originally Posted by Mitch [+]
Hello Sam,
                Welcome to the Forum. Your bike is really clean and in really good order, and agreed, Black and Gold is one of the best classy colour scheme's. I now feel ashamed at the state of mine at the moment! Cheers, Mitch...

Hey Mitch.,

I'd suggest that you have far fewer reasons to feel 'ashamed' about the state of your bike at the moment than do riders like me who don't brave the elements on a motorcycle unless the roads have been bone dry for at least a week; the ambient temperature is not less than 58 deg. (that's about 14deg. in foreign money) and the sun is clearly visible in every segment of the hour by hour weather forecast! 

My trailer queen(s) is (are) not likely to see a wheel turned in anger until April at the very earliest and heaven forfend that the roads are even damp in places or my OCD meter will hit Richter scale levels!

As your messages and mods testify, you have every right to be proud of a well used machine! 

Regards,

Adie

Online andymarks

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: STR 2011
  • City / Town: Ramsgate
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 07:45:39 PM »
Nice motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline FighterSTR

• Topic Author
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 10:13:35 PM »
Thankyou for the welcome guys. And yes it is very clean, person I bought it off was the 1st owner and he always kept it out the wet and garaged. It was the cleanest example I could see for sale at the time of purchase. I really like the stock look without the screen and belly pan etc. The only thing I have changed are the mirrors. I would also like to change the exhausts but only for the tors so it still looks stock but with more grunt and maybe add a seat cowl, tail tidy and smaller indicators but that would be it.
Ps no need to feel ashamed just gives you a good excuse to get out there and give it a good old clean (weather permitting)  :028:

Sam

Recent Posts/Topics