Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello - again :)  (Read 63 times)

Offline andybu12

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Daytona 955i
  • City / Town: South Molton
Hello - again :)
« on: March 14, 2019, 06:01:54 PM »
Returning to the forum as the Street Triple itch is back and this time I'm going to scratch it :)
Idea of buying a late round headlamp model is taking shape in the inner cobwebby recesses of my mind. Maybe an R, but not sure my budget will cover that!

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Hello - again :)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 07:09:51 PM »
*Originally Posted by andybu12 [+]
Returning to the forum as the Street Triple itch is back and this time I'm going to scratch it :)
Idea of buying a late round headlamp model is taking shape in the inner cobwebby recesses of my mind. Maybe an R, but not sure my budget will cover that!

Welcome home!   Again.  :002:

This was posted in late January :-

https://www.street-triple.co.uk/index.php/topic,33412.0.html

and, for my money, represents a fantastic deal and opportunity.  It looks to be in great shape; is low mileage; has history and is fitted with most if not all the right 'extras'!   You'd be hard pressed to find a better deal, I reckon.  Trouble is, there's no indication of whether it did or did not sell.   :027:

I'd suggest it's worth trying a PM to retsech to see if he/it is still around.  Don't ask, you won't know.

If that doesn't work out then I hope you find the right one and, in the meantime, enjoy the forum.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Adie

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat