Author Topic: 765RS service symbol  (Read 1947 times)

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: 765RS service symbol
Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 10:15:23 AM
*Originally Posted by karugamo [+]
Reply was slow. Thank you!

Domo arigato!

Offline doolar

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: -18 RS
  • City / Town: Limhamn
Reply #11 on: June 14, 2019, 01:18:56 PM
I think it's great that Triumph allows this - most bikes does not have this option. Now I used to service my motorbikes myself, but having recently bought a brand new RS I want to service it at the dealers for warranty. Also, here in Sweden a lot of the dealers are struggling to survive, which makes everything harder when they go bust.

My dealer is a really good one and I'm going to support them by servicing my bike there.

The nightmare was true when Triumph Center in this part of Sweden folded back in 2013, just a couple of months after I bought my ī13 Streety R. They where the only dealer in the region. And that service symbol was not deletable with anything other than the Triumph tool at the time! And I lost parts I had ordered too.

Offline folkmusic

• Bike: Street Triple 765S
Reply #12 on: February 26, 2020, 01:36:51 PM
*Originally Posted by Joe Public [+]
Ignition on press home button on right bar switch gear.Useing the joystick on left side switch highlight the options and select by pushing in the joystick.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Hello Joe, hello Folks!

That is something I'm interested in, too. Does anybody know if resetting the SIA counter is also possible on a 765 S? I mean by simply pressing buttons on the switch gear :)
Thank you!

Offline Bright Brown

• Bike: 765R
  • City / Town: Carbon
Reply #13 on: March 15, 2020, 02:45:20 PM
This worked on my wifeís 19 765R. Itís awesome that there are so many fellow riders out there that take the time to help out others.  :031:
Hopelessly lost but makin good time