Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Street Triple 675 '11 - new project  (Read 2341 times)

Offline figer

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple 675
  • City / Town: near Warsaw
Re: Street Triple 675 '11 - new project
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2019, 06:41:26 AM »
The price was worth the risk.  :038:
Was Romet Ogar 200, MZ 251e, Suzuki SV650N, GSX-R 1000 K8, - now Triumph Street Triple 675 :)

Online Moto2build

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: Street triple rs
  • City / Town: London
Street Triple 675 '11 - new project
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2019, 10:11:30 AM »
*Originally Posted by figer [+]
The price was worth the risk.  :038:

As you asked for it,
Youve got a motorbike that does 150+ mph, 0-60 in silly times and are modifying it for performance
And you cheap out on pretty much the only thing you rely on to slow down!?

I truely hope you are never riding behind me or anyone I know or care about
Worth the risk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 10:38:11 AM by Moto2build »

Offline OuzoStreet

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street R 2009
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2019, 10:14:21 AM »
Um..... I think he meant the risk of them not fitting....

Online Moto2build

• Street Triple Member
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2019, 10:18:08 AM »
*Originally Posted by OuzoStreet [+]

Its both, lucky they dont bolt on to be fair and just highlights the shocking post build quality checks

the black nissin monoblocks from a Daytona are 98% there performance wise and can be bought for 100
Theyre so good Triumph used them for the moto2 development mule
If you really wanted fake brembos sand the logo off and put a Brembo sticker on top

Why do you want them anyway? So people can go, oh cool hes got really good brakes and you can whisper that theyre actually much worse than the stock ones
No-one gives a crap what brand calipers you have

Someones got to stop you doing stupid stuff and losing more than a few fingers from trying to make stupid shortcuts
Finance the 500 calipers if you want them that bad

Offline OuzoStreet

• Street Triple Master
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2019, 10:34:10 AM »
EDIT hopefully it all works out well
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 10:48:44 AM by OuzoStreet »

Offline figer

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2019, 03:46:34 PM »
*Originally Posted by Moto2build [+]
Its both, lucky they dont bolt on to be fair and just highlights the shocking post build quality checks

the black nissin monoblocks from a Daytona are 98% there performance wise and can be bought for 100
Theyre so good Triumph used them for the moto2 development mule
If you really wanted fake brembos sand the logo off and put a Brembo sticker on top

Why do you want them anyway? So people can go, oh cool hes got really good brakes and you can whisper that theyre actually much worse than the stock ones
No-one gives a crap what brand calipers you have

Someones got to stop you doing stupid stuff and losing more than a few fingers from trying to make stupid shortcuts
Finance the 500 calipers if you want them that bad

You are still stuck in the early 70's? The quality of Chinese products at the moment does not differ from the quality of products from Europe.
Of course, good quality products cost theirs, and these calipers did not cost 10 pounds and are not made of paper.
95% of the products you use are made in China, or you don't know it, because they are made of Chinese parts and covered with "made in somewere".
Writing what this product is, I honestly wrote that they are replicas and asked you not to fuss about it.
I find your inclusions regarding my fingers very out of place - simply rude.

Writing that the purchase was worth the risk, I did not write that even if they are sh...t or will not fulfill their task, I will put them in a motorcycle and I will use them. I meant that they would be as good as the original (and maybe they are), and if they are not, it is worth dealing with the Chinese for a refund.
Was Romet Ogar 200, MZ 251e, Suzuki SV650N, GSX-R 1000 K8, - now Triumph Street Triple 675 :)

Offline figer

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2019, 04:00:03 PM »
In addition, I post in this forum what I do with a motorcycle, not so that someone offends me, but so that it is interesting to read, that others have inspiration to act and that they know if any modifications are possible or not.

Tell Elon Musk that he does stupid and dangerous things - because he fired a car into space and smashed a dozen rockets threatening the surroundings.

For your information - the calipers did not fit, so I did not mount them and are already on their way to China.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:03:22 PM by figer »

Offline Tomspurs

• Street Triple God
  • 09 ST, CRF230F, DT175MX, DT175C, PE175Z, IT175J
  • Bike: 09 Hinkley ST
  • City / Town: Wallington
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2019, 05:15:03 PM »
*Originally Posted by OuzoStreet [+]

I agree...I think he meant it was worth the risk of fitting or not, which is worth the risk too IMO.... no need for anyone to upset anyone else on here if they can help it. Writing something is never the same as talking to someone as we cannot communicate what we mean as easily, so give the benifit of the doubt where there is doubt  :028: 
Parc Ferme - Car Park Ross

Offline OuzoStreet

• Street Triple Master
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2019, 08:34:27 PM »
I hope you manage to get a full refund figer. Good luck  :002:

Online Moto2build

• Street Triple Member
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2019, 08:47:01 PM »
*Originally Posted by figer [+]
In addition, I post in this forum what I do with a motorcycle, not so that someone offends me, but so that it is interesting to read, that others have inspiration to act and that they know if any modifications are possible or not.

Tell Elon Musk that he does stupid and dangerous things - because he fired a car into space and smashed a dozen rockets threatening the surroundings.

For your information - the calipers did not fit, so I did not mount them and are already on their way to China.

My apologies if I offended you, it was not my intention at all
counterfeit braking components is extremely worrying, dangerous and potentially life threatening, and as you say youre inspiring others to act Im merely pointing out how best, if you MUST counterfeit brake components,
The safest way to do it

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat