Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Goodbye Street Triple, hello.....  (Read 300 times)

Offline Will Morgan

• Street Triple Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 765R
  • City / Town: Ross on Wye
Goodbye Street Triple, hello.....
« on: August 07, 2019, 10:12:16 AM »
..KTM Super Duke GT coming in Sept on new 69 reg plate.
Dealer gave me exactly what I wanted px for the ST but it goes today so they can sell it while its still summer no problem, still got my Explorer to ride.
So farewell, it's been a blast, but Ill still drop in here to see whats occuring.

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: Goodbye Street Triple, hello.....
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 10:47:45 AM »
*Originally Posted by Will Morgan [+]
..KTM Super Duke GT coming in Sept on new 69 reg plate.
Dealer gave me exactly what I wanted px for the ST but it goes today so they can sell it while its still summer no problem, still got my Explorer to ride.
So farewell, it's been a blast, but Ill still drop in here to see whats occuring.

Well, we'll be sorry to see you (and the ST) "go" - but happy to hear that you're sticking with the Triumph family and will still be around the forum!

I'd be interested, though in an entirely detached way, to hear a comparison between the KTM and the ST, though the separation of time won't make it quite so easy to be objective!

Farewell, indeed!  Take care and we'll see you when you pop back in with the KTM.

Offline OuzoStreet

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street R 2009
Re: Goodbye Street Triple, hello.....
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 03:28:10 PM »
I'd love to hear a comparison between the 765 and the KTM too  :002:

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat