Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New and used parts for 2009 - 2012 ST (Non R)  (Read 368 times)

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
New and used parts for 2009 - 2012 ST (Non R)
« on: August 14, 2019, 04:27:09 PM »
I'm FINALLY getting around to sorting out some of my stash of the "stuff" I've amassed as spares for the two Streets, and have the following items for sale.  Unless stated otherwise they are brand new, unused and were bought to be fitted to a standard (non R) 2009 - 2012 round eyes Street Triple.   

My apologies but, unfortunately, for various technical reasons related entirley to my Luddite use of ancient phone and laptop computer technology, I'm unable to post up images of the actual items, but I will happily take photos and send them via whatsapp to any interested parties or even live video via whatsapp if required and convenient.

The parts will, initially, be listed here exclusively but will go up on another forum I'm on if they don't sell here, then on to Gumtree,  finally to the bay of all evil as a last resort.   So, eyes down,  look in and here goes ...........

NEW OEM/TRIUMPH STUFF

Paint protection kit, gloss.  Triumph part number A9930268 -  exactly as described and pictured here

https://www.triumphworld.co.uk/shop/detail/triumph-paint-protection-kit-street-gloss/a9930269

Asking 25 plus postage at cost

**** SOLD ****
==============================================================================================================

2 pairs short Sports Alloy levers. Triumph part numbers A9620030 and A9620038.  These are the CNC type levers almost identical save for a very slight difference in design of the red adjusters.  They look exactly like these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Genuine-Triumph-Motorcycles-Machined-Alloy-Short-Levers-A9620030/1023395656

including the packaging, though in one of the sets the backing card for the packaging is black and not blue.

One pair (can't remember which) was mounted to my bike and ridden for about 5 miles before I realised that they are just too short for my delicate, little pinkies ... so I fitted a pair of the standard length Triumph ones.  So, the pair I test fitted to my bike will have had the packaging carefully opened and they may have some signs of residue of the light film of grease aplied to the pivot area before mounting.  They've been wiped clean and replaced in the original packaging and are unmarked.

Asking 50 for the unopened and 45 for the other set, both plus postage at cost.

==============================================================================================================

One pair red alloy paddock stand bobbins, Triumph part number A9640049.   They are exactly the same as these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRIUMPH-DAYTONA-675-R-STREET-TRIPLE-R-PADDOCK-STAND-BOBBIN-KIT-RED-A9640049-/264402122725

The packaging states that these will fit 2007-2009 ST;  2009 - 2011 ST/R; 2009 - 2015 Daytona 675.   THEY DO NOT FIT THE 2010 STANDARD STREET TRIPLE (fixing bolt diameter is too large)!

Asking for 7.50 plus postage at cost.

Billet oil filler cap, Triumph part number A9610126.  Exactly as shown here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A9610126-GENUINE-TRIUMPH-DAYTONA-675-STREET-TRIPLE-R-BILLET-OIL-FILLER-CAP-/264196759746

Asking for 7 plus postage at cost.

NON OEM AND/OR USED STUFF

Shifting Controll QuickShifter kit.  Complete kit in original box and packing.  There is plenty of information on here (and other forums) about just how good this QS is and how easy it is to fit - it is plug and play for the model/year this was intended (2009 - 2012, I believe) and works every bit as well as the Triumph branded item that costs more than twice the price.  I'm selling this as my bike got fitted with a Triumph branded one and the wife didn't get on with it when she tried mine so declined to have it fitted to hers!   It is new, unused and has never actually been near a bike.

PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR BIKE'S VIN/YEAR ARE COMPATIBLE!  THIS WAS PURCHASED FOR A 2010 MODEL.

Asking 80 plus postage at cost.

HONDA CBR600RR (RR07) Rear shock.  Imported from the US.  In excellent condition and very clean.   Purchased from a salvage seller who described it as from a "very low (<7k miles) mileage" bike.   All black with a black spring.  I've decided to take the advice of a notable Triumph expert and not to 'upgrade' my rear suspension with this since it would require some modification/spacers to fit. 

Asking 75 plus postage at cost.

***** SOLD *****   Thanks ELLYV6.

Two lower chain guard "shark fins".  Both are used, in good condition but without any fixings - two stainless allen bolts, washers and nylocs will be required.  One is a branded Triumph item BUT with the ITALIC style script - i.e. NOT the Romanesque script.  The other is a non-branded carbon fibre (twill?) item.  I think I bought both from forum members but never got around to mounting them then found Triumph branded ones with the correct logo so my OCD was satisfied!

EDIT (15/8):-  Carbon item now SOLD.   Triumph item price 8.50 posted.  BOTH GUARDS NOW SOLD.  THANKS.

Two pairs aftermarket CNC levers:- 

1 pair really nice quality, heavy alloy, short adjustable levers.  The mounting points are black, lever blades are a nice titanium grey colour and the adjuster/fittings are anodised red. They look much better than the description might suggest!   ***** SOLD *****

1 pair well used, all black alloy standard length adjustable levers.  These show some wear on  the mounting surfaces which wouldn't show in use. 

Asking  10 for the used,  plus postage at cost.

Collection is welcomed, of course, and I might even provide a cuppa while I bore you witless with my Triumph obsession! 

Any questions please feel free to PM me and I will answer as fully, honestly and quickly as I can. 

Note, I don't use apps/phone/mobile computing to access the forum so I tend to login on my home computer when time allows.  I should really have said this on the initial listing so I apologise if this is a bit inconvenient or causes any problems.

p.s. is there anybody on here looking for the standard early underseat silencers?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 10:49:23 AM by adiepage »

Offline SeanS3R

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: Street triple r
  • City / Town: Colchester Essex
Re: New and used parts for 2009 - 2012 ST (Non R)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:21:00 AM »
Price on the carbon shark fin please

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline adiepage

• Street Triple Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple std.
  • City / Town: Mid Devon
Re: New and used parts for 2009 - 2012 ST (Non R)
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 09:09:12 AM »
*Originally Posted by SeanS3R [+]
Price on the carbon shark fin please

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi Sean.  Two apologies for you ..... and others on the forum.  First I omitted the price on the two chainguards ... and I thought I'd checked the whole thing SO carefully - DUMBO!  Sorry for that, I'll go back and try to edit the price in.

Second, I didn't have a chance until now to log back in and check my messages.  I'm afraid the carbon fibre guard has gone - you were beaten to it by a PM I received early this morning, I'm afraid.   That assumes, of course, that the price is acceptable to the hopeful buyer!

I do apologise for messing up on the original ad.   :003:

Regards,

Adie

Recent Posts/Topics