Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Mudguard Extension Moulding  (Read 181 times)

Offline kevin

• Topic Author
Mudguard Extension Moulding
« on: August 14, 2019, 07:27:53 PM »
OK I know this has been discussed many times but I am just looking for a bit of information . World of triumph list the above on there site my question has any one fitted one of these and if so does it fit straight on to the standard rear numberplate unit, or do you have to buy any other parts to enable to fit it any help would be great as I don't want to order one only to find I need more parts or have to modify any part to get it to fit thanks in advance for any help. Kevin.

Offline Triple fan

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 675R
  • City / Town: Lancashire
Re: Mudguard Extension Moulding
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 08:34:07 PM »
I don't know what year bike you have so I'm not sure.What I do know is that the Australia spec rear mudguard fits directly to my 2014 675R,with no additional parts or modifications required.I ordered mine from Youles Blackburn,I'm sure your local dealer can also order it (if it's the part you want)
Hope that helps

Offline kevin

• Topic Author
Re: Mudguard Extension Moulding
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 08:02:13 AM »
Thanks for the reply, my bikes a 2016 so I think it would be the same as yours. world of triumph (Norfolk triumph) are my local dealer so will give them a call. regards Kevin.

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat