Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Street Triple RS Arrow Exhaust  (Read 227 times)

Offline gpeters86

• Topic Author
  • Bike: Street Triple 765 RS
  • City / Town: Flint
Street Triple RS Arrow Exhaust
« on: September 20, 2019, 01:44:07 PM »
Just Bought a new RS 2 weeks ago, Bike was ready to go the day after I went into the dealership but the exhaust wasn't in stock, It is now at the dealer, I can either collect it, or they will fit on my first service which is booked for next week, I'm debating just going to collect and not have them fit it, either fit it myself or more likely sell it and get a different exhaust, really like the sound of the Yoshimura Alpha, what I do like about the arrow is it seems to fit the style better, no weird gap underneath that you would get with other slip-on's.

From what videos I can find online there doesn't seem much difference in sound, I don't want too loud but seems a waste to put the arrow on if not going to warrant it with little difference in sound.
Anyone got the arrow fitted?
Does it sound much different?
In hindsight would you have gotten a different exhaust?

Offline morebeanz

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: Street Triple 765 RS
  • City / Town: Guildford
Re: Street Triple RS Arrow Exhaust
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 01:54:33 PM »
I have the US one and have removed the baffle. It is louder on the move, and you get more of the exhaust warble on overrun and so on.

I can't say that I think it is massive value, but it's quite good.

If you really want a bigger/better sound, then I would do it differently, but like you, I like the mostly OEM look to it.
I don't just count beans, I also understand the commercial significance of beans!

Offline Green_Ninja

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: Street RS/Street R
  • City / Town: Sale
Re: Street Triple RS Arrow Exhaust
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 11:38:40 AM »
The Arrow is dead easy to fit, do it yourself, I have the USA one with the removable baffle (don't think you can buy these in the UK anymore, certainly not officially) and with the baffle in it's not too much louder then stock but I think has a better sound, with the baffle out it's louder but not offensive. As you say it looks good as there are no odd gaps.

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat