Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Trackday done! Video update!  (Read 2612 times)

Offline timrodie

• Street Triple Member
  • Journo, Triumph whore, biking noob
Re: Trackday done! Video update!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 09:24:06 AM »
Great video, great bike! Those Nissin Monoblocks are really something, eh? :) Well done for not letting Jay-Z drown out the engine sound too. Must get to Brands this year, I want to see how different the Daytona feels to the stock Street. I wish it was green now though  :018:

Offline ShagDoubt

• Street Triple God
  • Bike: MV Brutale 920
  • City / Town: Oxford
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »
Great video and fantastic quality. :028:

Shame about the music ( :038:) but well done for getting it all together.

Offline SquarePants

• Street Triple Master
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2010, 09:30:08 AM »
Nice video. Will be going to Brands on May 19th with a couple of mates on their Aprilai RSVs. We do a couple of track days each year and they're always good fun. It's going to be the first time on the Triple though, so will be interesting to compare it to the R1. Watching the video has made me more impatient - can't wait.
It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Online Red

• Street Triple God
  • Carpe diem (na Kaapstad en terug)
Re: Trackday booked - come along and join in!
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2010, 05:01:59 PM »
*Originally Posted by Mackeral_Fillet [+]
I have Arrow slip ons. With baffles removed they clocked 100db. Limit at Brands was 105db so no problems!

Thanks for that info..........I should be okay with the Tors then  :028:

Second question..........how much fuel did you use......did you have to go and top up lunchtime from the texaco garage down the road?.....( I hope its open at 7.15am too...I did my track day 2 years ago...and the fuel light came on..but I managed to finish the day, but with the Tors I use more fuel now then before.

Having checked the track recently   :038:....its been resurfaced since I did mine 

:305:
"Not just today"
"Vos es meus optimus amicus"
"We can't change the weather, only enjoy the challenges it brings."
"When the road gets rough, who needs tarmac? ;-)  X"
"Team Red Tours are go!"
"O" roads for the adventure
"Being quick is not about going fast,its about being slower less often"

Offline Mackeral_Fillet

• Street Triple Pro
  • Topic Author
Re: Trackday booked - come along and join in!
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2010, 07:00:33 PM »
*Originally Posted by RedST [+]
Thanks for that info..........I should be okay with the Tors then  :028:

Second question..........how much fuel did you use......did you have to go and top up lunchtime from the texaco garage down the road?.....( I hope its open at 7.15am too...I did my track day 2 years ago...and the fuel light came on..but I managed to finish the day, but with the Tors I use more fuel now then before.

Having checked the track recently   :038:....its been resurfaced since I did mine 

:305:

We topped up on the way in and then at lunch. I think I added just an extra 7 at lunch from the Texaco just outside.  The resurfaced bit (about half the circuit) is silky smooth! Very nice.

My pics just came through too:

Recent Posts/Topics