Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Brand Hatch track day May 19th  (Read 507 times)

Offline SquarePants

• Street Triple Master
  • Topic Author
Brand Hatch track day May 19th
« on: May 12, 2010, 07:39:30 AM »
Hi,

Anyone heading off to Brands on May 19th. Myself and a couple of mates will be doing the Indy circuit with Focused Events, I'll be there on the ST3 attempting to keep up with them on their Aprila RSVs. Looks like there might be a few spaces left as the price has dropped the price to 149 (we paid 165  :003: a couple of months a go). I've not done Brands on the Triple before so am looking forward to it. I just hope the good weather we booked remembers to turn up.

It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Offline vinnie

• Street Triple Master
  • Black R, Screen, Hugger, Renntec Grabrail
Re: Brand Hatch track day May 19th
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »

I've just done the Silverstone GP Arena circuit - Focused Events as well! Truly awesome - the last right-hander just goes on forever...  :028:

Too soon for me to get out to another day event but hoping to do the Brands Indy next - probably just an evening though. Let us know how you get on.

Offline SquarePants

• Street Triple Master
  • Topic Author
Re: Brand Hatch track day May 19th
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 10:49:58 PM »
Well we did the track day on Wednesday and were blessed with some fantastic weather. Unfortunately there was no professional photographer there so we had to make do with our own photos. When my mate gets them sorted I'll post some here (if they're any good). I took a couple in pit lane which will have to do for now.

We shared the garage with another rider (Serge from Spain on an Aprilia - common as muck those things (Aprilias not Spaniards!)) who had a video camera attached to the front of his bike and offered to take some footage of us on track. The rider in view at the start is me on the Triple and we're doing a couple of steady laps to get some temperature in the tyres - unfortunately by the time we get going properly the camera bike gets stuck in traffic and has a lot of work to do to catch up so it's not the greatest video of a Triple lapping Brands Hatch - sorry. I think Serge has some more footage so if he gets it on YouTube I'll let you know.

BRANDS 19MAY2010.3gp
It must be true, I read it on the internet.

Recent Posts/Topics

scandal-fat