Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Luggage for the ST thread (Tanks & tail bags, panniers, luggage racks, etc.)  (Read 71253 times)

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Pro
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
Re: Luggage for the ST thread (Tanks & tail bags, panniers, luggage racks, etc.)
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2018, 09:12:24 PM »
That's great feedback. I'd thought of the Givi stuff too. Great to know you can adjust the position relative to the ring on the tank.
Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline bigholly1971

• Bike: Triumph ST Sprint
  • City / Town: Nairn Scotland
Re: Luggage for the ST thread (Tanks & tail bags, panniers, luggage racks, etc.)
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2018, 01:35:12 AM »
Anyone selling hard luggage for Sprint ST 1999?

Offline Titter

• Street Triple Member
  • Titter
  • Bike: 2015 Street Triple R
  • City / Town: Kent
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2018, 08:24:21 AM »
*Originally Posted by bigholly1971 [+]
Anyone selling hard luggage for Sprint ST 1999?
Have a look on here http://sprint.bikersoracle.com/index.php
There a friendly bunch and may be able to help you
Over the hill. Loves bikes, music & family. Not necessarily in that order

Offline Colonelhornet

• Bike: STR
  • City / Town: London
« Reply #203 on: December 03, 2018, 10:08:02 AM »
Hi,

Does anyone know which Ventura pack rack fits the 08-12 street triple ie; which PF or the distance between the lugs? Ventura have changed to a universal rack now and I can't find the old fitting list on their website. Looking to get bits on eBay as they come up.

Cheers

Offline shards

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: Street Triple Rx
  • City / Town: Estepona
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2018, 06:32:23 AM »
I lived in NZ for 30+ years and bought lots of their gear.  Traditionally, the "number" stayed the same for the Grab Bar, Sport Rack and Pack Frame.  So, since the Sport Rack is is SR13/B, you would need something like PF13.  These are made by www.dold.co.nz .... I have in the past emailed them to ask the distance between holes and they were very responsive.   There is was appears to be a full set for this model on Ebay at the moment.  Good Luck.

Offline Colonelhornet

• Bike: STR
  • City / Town: London
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2018, 08:30:12 AM »
Thanks that's really helpful.

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Pro
« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2018, 04:13:55 PM »
Added a Givi tank lock tank bag to the Street. XS307 15 litres. Not had chance for a ride yet but doesnt get in the way of the controls. The tank lock system is simple and keeps the bag off the tank. Roll on summer tours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline andymarks

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: STR 2011
  • City / Town: Ramsgate
« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2018, 04:33:45 PM »
*Originally Posted by RedBikeAgain3 [+]
Added a Givi tank lock tank bag to the Street. XS307 15 litres. Not had chance for a ride yet but doesnt get in the way of the controls. The tank lock system is simple and keeps the bag off the tank. Roll on summer tours.

I was just looking at this one for my speed and our trip to Alicante next year. Its a reasonable size not too big and the tank lock looks easy to use.

A.

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Pro
Luggage for the ST thread (Tanks & tail bags, panniers, luggage racks, etc.)
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2018, 07:31:51 PM »
Andy, there are 2nd hand ones on eBay on a regular basis. The fitting kit for Triumph is BF02. But bear in mind the actual ring comes with the new bag not the adapter. After getting the bag and adapter kit separately (2nd) I ended up having to get the ring separately (still only 8 via local dealer - they sell a lot).
Either way you can still pick up nearly new set-up for a very good price.
Once Ive had a ride Ill put a bit of a review up

Offline andymarks

• Street Triple Master
  • Bike: STR 2011
  • City / Town: Ramsgate
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2018, 09:27:41 AM »
Ive left a few hints with the missus being xmas and all that

Recent Posts/Topics