Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Luggage for the ST thread (Tanks & tail bags, panniers, luggage racks, etc.)  (Read 72087 times)

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Pro
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
Re: Luggage for the ST thread (Tanks & tail bags, panniers, luggage racks, etc.)
« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2018, 06:15:14 PM »
Took the bike out with the tank bag on.
It works great. Doesnt interfere with operating the bike at all and doesnt impede my normal riding position. I am just touching the bag but it is not a distraction. The clamp on the bottom of the bag can be placed in one of five positions to suit the  bike and rider.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline Will Morgan

• Street Triple Member
  • Bike: 765R
  • City / Town: Ross on Wye
Re: Luggage for the ST thread (Tanks & tail bags, panniers, luggage racks, etc.)
« Reply #211 on: December 09, 2018, 11:05:04 PM »
Were your Acerbis Dual handguards easy to fit? Did you need and special mods or bolts needed?

Offline RedBikeAgain3

• Street Triple Pro
  • Bike: 2015 ST ABS noneR
  • City / Town: Lincoln
« Reply #212 on: December 10, 2018, 06:43:22 AM »
*Originally Posted by Will Morgan [+]
Were your Acerbis Dual handguards easy to fit? Did you need and special mods or bolts needed?
Hi Will,
Yep, easy to fit. I just used longer M6 bolts. I think there are fitting kits the include adapters that key the slots in the hand guards into shape of the end of the bars. I bought these 2nd hand without specific adapters but they have stayed solidly in place with just the bolts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yam DT80, Honda CB250RS, Yam XJ650, Suzuki X7, Kawa GPz500, Honda CB-1 (400), Yam FZS600 and now ... ST

Offline PazzoTazzo75

• Street Triple Pro
  • Bike: Street Triple
  • City / Town: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Hi all,

A quick 'heads up', I've just purchased the street tank bag for 45.00 at Triumph Direct.

https://triumphdirect.co.uk/street-triple--daytona---moulded-sports-tank-bag-2168-p.asp

Steve

Recent Posts/Topics